Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Community observation

Started by TwstdInsightOut [1893719] on in Graveyard.

61 replies · 814 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

TwstdInsightOut [1893719] ×1 Scarley [2261969] ×1

TwstdInsightOut [1893719]
I've been playing this game again full time for about 2.5 years and have had fun, overall. Met lots of people (some who I thought were pretty good, to turn out to be whiny babies).

Others show their true colors quickly.

One thing that most (not all) people have in common here, however, is you're all a bunch of greasy weaklings. Sludge from the bottom of the barrel, can't tell your butt from a hole in the ground.


Hahaahah in the famous words of D-generation X,

S*CK IT!
dunmugmeh [538353]
Yes indeed sir!

There are indeed lots of whiney cry babies playing this game and lots of rabid field mice as well.

Sometimes you do have to click [ignore] sadly. Thats a fact or its just going to go down the path of whiney spamming/arguing.
TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
I know this is a very "Grammar Police" type thing to say, but I'll say it anyway

One thing that most (not all) people have in common here, however, is you're all a bunch of greasy weaklings.
Notice that yes, you did in fact say "...most (not all) people have in common here..."

But then go and say this: "you're all a bunch of greasy weaklings"

But that contradicts the beginning of the sentence, at least with how I'm looking at it :P

Anyways, there was no purpose to this, just wanted to point that out, please don't hurt me, I know I'm a greasy weakling! :D

Send salt lmao
nex [2054500]
You've been in Vinerri for 13 days. Perhaps you should establish yourself more before you try to drag people into a war.

Because that shit won't end well.
GracefulHunter [1900839]
Glad you had fun, overall, in these 2.5 years. Unfortunately OP, you lived long enough to become the villain in your own story.

Good luck in your future endeavours and remember, NOBODY CARES!