Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Found some dumbells!

Started by Zideract [2351909] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 287 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Clamp [2681291]
That’s awesome! Congrats!

Do you have 10/10 Merits on Awareness? I am still debating if I should put a few there, I hardly have much luck.
Zideract [2351909]
Yeah I got 10/10 in my merrits, mostly seeing how much I can get in a year. My year mark is on the 28th. Honestly I am doing a lot better than I thought I would hahaha.
Kidnapped [1841988]
i've found 4 SE's in my 7 years of playing, alongside a few other cool and expensive items, not sure why people save there items in the city... gives me a headache lol!

anyway nice one on the find ;)