Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accessing Virus Programming without a Computer

Started by Pyre [2272670] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Pyre [2272670]
Hi.

I had been programming an armored virus. Sometime along the way, I got rid of my pc, and I don't have a pc or laptop in my inventory. When the virus was complete, I was then able to click the link in the event and I immediately began programming another virus.

All without a pc or laptop or anything similar.

It's a small issue, I just thought I'd make awareness of it.