removed
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MysteryMeat [2094400]
· 8 likes ·
Nobody cares
Nobody cares
Thanks for letting the community know you're sorry. I think it's something we all needed to hear.
Say it to them and shut the f**k up?
let the healing begin
Good Job guy! You're a real winner for this thread!
Take it from me. I know what a good thread is!!!
Take it from me. I know what a good thread is!!!
Honestly yo scared to miss gender someone on a torn fourm
I got a 'Did you assume my gender?' Message once.
Its like they forgot they picked a gender to display and I had went with that.
Its like they forgot they picked a gender to display and I had went with that.
Staff edit: Discrimination
Now make a public apology for making this public apology.
WHy apologize.. let me guess they threatened to beat you up forever until you publicly apologized?... well f**k that.. find someone bigger and grave this asap
Forum ban incoming?
Oh yea this thread is hot garbage btw
Oh yea this thread is hot garbage btw
Why not just send a private message and spare us this blustering bollocks?
Moved to Graveyard per OP request.
does TL;DR work if the TL;DR section is just as large as the post?