Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unable to Upgrade Faction (Steadfast)

Started by devilishren [99069] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

devilishren [99069]
Hi team, I am not able to upgrade my faction as it shows that I do not meet the required amount of respect, when in fact I have enough.
Could you please help check? Or did I miss something?

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/mpCO7XN