Let's Albion if you play....
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Lol! Jockstar, i had played Albion online through most of the pandemic in 2020 and early 2021. Quit when I was able to go back to work in person instead of working remotely. It was a fun game though while I worked!
Bridgewatch is home for all my characters.
Bridgewatch is home for all my characters.
:( BW is now stronger than before.
but I love LYM at least not the last.
FS is the last faction now lol.
but I love LYM at least not the last.
FS is the last faction now lol.
MARTLOCK FOREVER
Waiting for SEA server.