closed, sry
closed
Started by JusticeDragon [2641318] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 78
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Threedog [2346786]
· 4 likes ·
I ask for 1$ so I can have a dollar per brain cell ratio of 17 - Bravotitan [2423520]
· 4 likes ·
I would like 10 dollars Why? Now that oran has returned i need to pay him for feet pic, and im currently very poor and really really need it please :( - Al1m [2081928]
· 3 likes ·
Total networth justdragon101, $220,434,975 Not gonna cut it bud
Mentioned in this thread
SerenityRain [2608770] ×1 OSD [2662883] ×1
Hi there :D - I'm thinking of donating funds to people in my own faction, so preferably 100-200 million :D
It's much appreciated if you decide on me
Edit: you disliked it, so I guess I'm not getting it :(
I wish the others the best of luck though :D
It's much appreciated if you decide on me
Edit: you disliked it, so I guess I'm not getting it :(
I wish the others the best of luck though :D
I was given hundreds of millions from my faction when starting out, they really took a chance on me and helped a ton. I like to pay it forward where I can. I'd love to have more liquid NW to send to fac members when needed. Any substantial amount is fine. i'm not asking for billions, nor am I asking for $20 lol
I'll leave the number up to your generosity.
I'll leave the number up to your generosity.
I ask for 1$ so I can have a dollar per brain cell ratio of 17
I collect beer in-game. Getting on past 2 million of those golden beauties now! Can see here!
Now in my time of collecting, I've never paid the hurt man's price of close to 4 thousand bucks
to buy a beer! In all fairness I was buying them for about 7-750 each and that jumped to 1100.
Since those glory days, the price of beer has become unreasonable for the average joe to collect
in a quick manner. I'm beginning to miss out on these glorious glass golden bottles of shelf life happiness.
I'm now just a window shopper to these beer bottles and would love a charitable donation of something like
10k.
10k would give me enough to buy couple beers..I really only need a couple. I'd even buy them separately.
Buy one 4000$ beer from the item market to fill the urge and settle these window shopper feelings
and then buy the second...for that last hit and as a big ol' party moment to feel the sting of that price tag.
Now, any amount of additional zeros will significantly help in the purchase of the glass kept mouth refreshers
and their purpose will be to take up deserved space on my PI's fireplace mantle.
Thank you for your time
-Falcon
Now in my time of collecting, I've never paid the hurt man's price of close to 4 thousand bucks
to buy a beer! In all fairness I was buying them for about 7-750 each and that jumped to 1100.
Since those glory days, the price of beer has become unreasonable for the average joe to collect
in a quick manner. I'm beginning to miss out on these glorious glass golden bottles of shelf life happiness.
I'm now just a window shopper to these beer bottles and would love a charitable donation of something like
10k.
10k would give me enough to buy couple beers..I really only need a couple. I'd even buy them separately.
Buy one 4000$ beer from the item market to fill the urge and settle these window shopper feelings
and then buy the second...for that last hit and as a big ol' party moment to feel the sting of that price tag.
Now, any amount of additional zeros will significantly help in the purchase of the glass kept mouth refreshers
and their purpose will be to take up deserved space on my PI's fireplace mantle.
Thank you for your time
-Falcon
I would like 10 dollars
Why?
Now that oran has returned i need to pay him for feet pic, and im currently very poor and really really need it please :(
Why?
Now that oran has returned i need to pay him for feet pic, and im currently very poor and really really need it please :(
I would really appreciate the ~74m for the WSU BB! Shaving some weeks off the years needed to complete all education courses would be grand :)
Is this for real?
I would like 750m to buy 50 * 15m armalites for my faction.
Why do I deserve it?
I dunno that I do, really. You didn't define terms.
I would like 750m to buy 50 * 15m armalites for my faction.
Why do I deserve it?
I dunno that I do, really. You didn't define terms.
I want 1$
Ill pay you with TWICE the amount. I dont see how you could pass up that offer.
Ill pay you with TWICE the amount. I dont see how you could pass up that offer.
Total networth
justdragon101, $220,434,975
Not gonna cut it bud
justdragon101, $220,434,975
Not gonna cut it bud
OP's networth= $220,434,975.
So don't ask for too much.
OP: I would like you to send me $1 million, so I can double it in casino end send it back...
So don't ask for too much.
OP: I would like you to send me $1 million, so I can double it in casino end send it back...
Ok well I would like about 15 mil to pitch on my thread Lets All Eat f&g very that is up and running right now as matter of a fact you should check it out all of you as it is a honest way to make some cash
I need negative five hundred thousand dollars because I have too much money and I don't know what to do with it, or several tens of billions of dollars for stock blocks.
gime 1k for every number i have .-.
i need 830k for xanax. so i can train gym thanks
I'm just poor in general. I do think if I had money I'd buy some drugs and maybe a good porn dvd. One day I'd like to own my own island and I'd tax all of the inhabitants to pay for my drug addiction.
I would like if u could give me $200m so I can use it to buy packs of xanax and edvds and help myself.one day I hope on becoming very strong
I'm grinding for the WLT stock benefit, I'm pretty close and would like to have the benefit before I start my next education course. 20 mil would send me all the way.
i need 17mill and 17 mill alone for the soul purpose of getting a pack of condoms i've caught so many std's its insane
I want to start playing the stock market so as too have some type of passive income I have to fly here fly there and then back fly fly fly it's all I seem to do please help I get air sick as well as jet logged and that is much worse than lagged trust me