Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property management problem

Started by Chara- [2703788] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

RobertBarretJr [2701643] ×1

Chara- [2703788]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I can’t lease, sell, or give my trailer to someone because my spouse is living in it: but I don’t have a spouse. I tried on my computer and mobile device and same results.[image: i2.paste.pics][/background]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Seems to be working fine for me. I will pass this up to Joe to check for issues.

Thanks..!!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Thanks! It was a temporary issue caused by properties that have been moved into directly after purchase via the Estate Agents.