Spam pawn shops. See how hard you can tank.
The Nerve Cap Confirmed.
Started by Scootaloo [1590427] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Save it for cimes 2.0
I joked about doing that for a while, there's no way in hell I'm waiting six more years at nerve cap to do crimes. Also because I'd rather avoid any accusations about committee cheating stuff if it happens to get released this century.
Legend!
Would've been painful if the last bottle caused an overflow and set the nerve to -32,768
Would've been painful if the last bottle caused an overflow and set the nerve to -32,768
Wasnt it already confirmed by Bogie?
Let me search for it..
Let me search for it..
I will send you a present! :)
Now we're doubly sure.
Found it
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16237396&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21700375
But still.. nice job I guess lol
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16237396&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21700375
But still.. nice job I guess lol
Mentions: What is the maximum nerve
You could keep the Jail completely empty for like...10 hours :D
All on drive-by shootings and see how many people you hosp :P
Do every single crime in the game, and then repeat. collect the data
If you do help Andy the analyst, he owes you mega feet pics or something.
This is crazy. So much determination. +1!
Spam car hijacking and see how many cosworths you can steal
Take a Xanax ;)
Smoke cannabis before attempting, would be amusing to watch you OD on it before trying.
The Halloween basket also sort of confirms it. The level 3 coldsweat says:
Cold Sweat
When exchanging your treats you'll also receive +1 nerve for every treat exchanged.
Up to 32,767 nerve.
Do you want to spend 170 treats on this upgrade?
Congratulations on helping Andyman with his next chart! R+ jus for that!! Andyman, make it a good chart!!!
Many comments take into account every word in torn can be taken at face value. What op did is actually test the max nerve. Could as well have found some obscure bug.
Congrats! Whatever you do with your nerve, I hope it will be fun.
Congrats! Whatever you do with your nerve, I hope it will be fun.