I appear to be unable to pass level 16. I stopped playing for a long time, and when I came back ,my postponed levels were no longer available. I have checked the Fortune Teller in China, who tells me I am 100% of the way there - yet the level up button does not show up in my information bar, or in my home screen. I have been unable to find any information on others having similar issues, so any help would be appreciated.[image: i.imgur.com]
Unable to level up?
Started by StreetCaptain [2048820] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Have you got any scripts enabled? A lot of them have a feature that hides the level up button
I use DoctorN - but I checked and it appears to *not* be the issue. I'm going to try Firefox and see it it's still blocking the upgrade button?[image: i.imgur.com]
It appears the issue was with DoctorN hiding the upgrade button despite the option being disabled - the option appears in Firefox. Apologies for wasting anyone's time.
Edit - How do I close the post? The bug is in a 3rd party tool, so I don't believe this issue remains relevant.
Edit - How do I close the post? The bug is in a 3rd party tool, so I don't believe this issue remains relevant.
This post will be closed after it is reviewed, so no need to worry
Just a suggestion: you might want to start using TornTools instead since Doctorn is no longer being maintained
Just a suggestion: you might want to start using TornTools instead since Doctorn is no longer being maintained
Closing the report. Thanks..!!