Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Boomers Generation

Started by Bloody_Sam [2329297] on in General Non-related.

0 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Bloody_Sam [2329297]

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.
I don't have to go to school or work.
I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew.
I have a driver's license and my own car.
The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant and I don't have acne.
Life is great. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.


Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.


I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.
I decided to stop calling the bathroom "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.


Old age is coming at a really bad time.


When I was a child I thought "nap time" was a punishment. Now it feels like a small vacation.


The biggest lie I tell myself is... " I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it".


I don't have gray hair... I have "wisdom highlights"! I'm just very wise.


If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees.


Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.


Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?


Of course, I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.


At my age "Getting Lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came In there for.


I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names.


Now, I'm wondering... did I send this to you, or did you send it to me?