Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cant trade

Started by HateFlies [2699815] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

HateFlies [2699815]
I searched the forums for a couple minutes but couldnt find anything similar.

Whenever I try to make a trade and I add the items, it tells me "This action will cause your inventory to be over the maximum item limit of 100,000." But I only have 172 items in my inventory.

Image of how many items i have from torn stats
[embedded image]

Image of what happens when i try to trade.[image: lh4.googleusercontent.com]

It also happens when I try to trade just 1 item.

Am I missing something? Does each item take up a different amount of inventory?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will close this for now, please file a new report if this happens again.

Thanks!