Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5 years gone

Started by bcla7 [2016129] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 307 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
33
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

bcla7 [2016129]
Unexpectedly, The little award icon turned green today. Turns out I've been torning for 5 years. I started playing for something to do in the middle of the night while I was up with my screaming kid. I figured I'd drop it once that went away. That kid is off to kindergarten this week and thanks to meeting some great people along the way, I'm still playing.


After 5 years I'd like to share some of the things I've learned that's helped me along the way:
  1. Don't be an asshole.
That's it that's all I've learned.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Bruce Clammerhammer VII[/background]
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
If that icon turns green I feel my body releases a pocket of dopamine. Feels like it's directly connected to my brain.

Thanks Ched!