Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bitcoin Donator Payment

Started by pissypete [2160841] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
pissypete [2160841]
I tried to buy a Donator pack today with Bitcoin, the $4 went from my wallet but a while later I received this message in my Torn notes.
Donation issue : A Coingate error occurred. The process has been aborted.

If this error occurred should the $4 be returned to my Bitcoin Wallet? After an hour the money still hasn't returned.
I know it's only $4 but I want to get an understanding of how the aborted transaction works.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Hi - you'd need to speak with coingate support about this, as if the funds were removed but never reached us it is still with them.

Future payment queries you can email me at payments@torn.com - ty!