http://imgur.com/a/zS1XAEY <----- 31.51
Got lucky with this city find and honestly, I know that while the quality isnt bad, it's not good enough for the type of people who'd pay the extra income in quality.
http://imgur.com/a/lzUZC9n <------ 32.33
Which is why I'm also selling my personal MH that I grabbed before going afk for 4 years. I know I didnt pay nearly as much as it is valued now; and given my current goals, I'm not interested in the defense stat. Preferably, I'm looking to liquidate either one of them, and keeping the other.
I have a price in mind for either MH, based on bazaars I've seen of traders I trade with. I encourage you to do your own research and arrive at a price you're comfortable with.
I'm not necessarily in a rush to sell it, but I'd be more comfortable working out a deal if I see you have a rep forum page.
I apologize in advanced if I seem misinformed in our bartering, I hope we both can remain patient and understanding.
Got lucky with this city find and honestly, I know that while the quality isnt bad, it's not good enough for the type of people who'd pay the extra income in quality.
http://imgur.com/a/lzUZC9n <------ 32.33
Which is why I'm also selling my personal MH that I grabbed before going afk for 4 years. I know I didnt pay nearly as much as it is valued now; and given my current goals, I'm not interested in the defense stat. Preferably, I'm looking to liquidate either one of them, and keeping the other.
I have a price in mind for either MH, based on bazaars I've seen of traders I trade with. I encourage you to do your own research and arrive at a price you're comfortable with.
I'm not necessarily in a rush to sell it, but I'd be more comfortable working out a deal if I see you have a rep forum page.
I apologize in advanced if I seem misinformed in our bartering, I hope we both can remain patient and understanding.