Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Green Chile

Started by jimisfirst [2166496] on in Food & Cooking.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
jimisfirst [2166496]
Alright, I want to see how many denizens of Torn know about or love GOOD green chile. Or have fantastic stories about their introduction to this miracle food.

I have grown up roasting, peeling, and cooking with it in everything from burritos to ice cream to pies. I, obviously, love it. LOL!
g_ho [1261819]
When I lived in Arizona you would know it was chile day when the big clack roosting barrels came out to the storefronts, and you'd buy your bag, take it home, and cook it into everything. Yummmmm.