Hey, I was online earlier and when I get attacked I'd automatically get out of the hospital in less than 2 seconds without revives or meds. My revives are off and my life would jump from 1 to over 400 in less than 2 seconds without meds even if I was in the hospital anywhere from 20 minutes to 4 hours. Happened about 9 or 10 times.
Possible Bug
Started by BossCorleone [2183962] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I do not see any issues in your Logs, you have either morphed out of hospitalizations or waited out for the hospital timer to run out. There's no indication of any action being done by you that shows that you magically got out of the hospital.
If you know of an exact time of when this happened to you, I can post the relevant logs for your reference.
Thanks..!!
If you know of an exact time of when this happened to you, I can post the relevant logs for your reference.
Thanks..!!
Oh ok thanks. It just seemed weird and I wanted to make sure I wasn't abusing anything that wasn't supposed to be happening.