Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New player looking for 3*+ AN Job

Started by DFS [2713916] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
DFS [2713916]
Hi, I'm new to Torn, but I do have a lot of experience with similar games. I learn a lot in a short time. I'd like to work my ass off for extra E-DVD's lol. Anyone interested in an over-active new player? With monthly subscription + some donator packs, so that also helps for a good start.