edit
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Scarley [2261969]
· 1 likes ·
so tell us what exactly we get for 50m/week?
Mentioned in this thread
Armagh-Sniper [2088827] ×2 Ayanokoji [2601439] ×2
*least 5bil stats
Lol sure, after you
Lol sure, after you
who's man is this
trust me, delete this, u dont want this smoke
trust me, delete this, u dont want this smoke
Armagh-Sniper mugged RVS_Scoped for $58,552 (+2.14)03:06:53 well you for sure don't have 5bil stats my guy trust
Edit:
Edit:
You successfully revived RVS_Scoped
Just so I'm still in good karma hah
Mentions: Armagh-Sniper [2088827] · Ayanokoji [2601439]
Best I can do is 50k mate, blame it on the economy.
how did you get 5b total in 384 days?! what the actual f**k
also what's the fees for? I am already paying through the nose for access to YATA and countless scripts such as torntools ect
also what's the fees for? I am already paying through the nose for access to YATA and countless scripts such as torntools ect
So what does the group manager do? I'd like that position and to remain anonymous.
edit
uh oh, it turns out they do, in fact, want this smoke
so tell us what exactly we get for 50m/week?
RVS_Scoped: im the manager
RVS_Scoped: im not apart of the group
Armagh-Sniper: Okay so basically you just want a bunch of big stat suger daddies to give you 50m a week for what exactly, what does the manager do?
RVS_Scoped: think what you want I'm creating a team to hit npcs
RVS_Scoped: i manage the discord server etc
Straight from the horse's mouth my guy
RVS_Scoped: im not apart of the group
Armagh-Sniper: Okay so basically you just want a bunch of big stat suger daddies to give you 50m a week for what exactly, what does the manager do?
RVS_Scoped: think what you want I'm creating a team to hit npcs
RVS_Scoped: i manage the discord server etc
Straight from the horse's mouth my guy
Mentions: Armagh-Sniper [2088827] · Ayanokoji [2601439]
I volunteer for tax collector roles
collusion is a thing right
collusion is a thing right
edit
Items looted: 0
Clearly you've got the experience for the job, where do I sign up for expert advice?
Clearly you've got the experience for the job, where do I sign up for expert advice?
Which npcs? im nowhere close but ive beat every npc ive attacked?
This was a really bad try for karma farming ??
ah, so he gives you this, but worse.
I'm not gonna upvote or downvote this one - to me, the crappiness of the scam is offset by the ballsiness of trying to put it in motion. I honestly expected to find more bounties on OP.
I would still probably ask this to be graved, though.
I would still probably ask this to be graved, though.
Correct me if I'm wrong but what it seems like you are after from my understanding is:
- Someone to give you 50m a week
- carry you through NPC battles
- you still keep loot
U am smort.
- Someone to give you 50m a week
- carry you through NPC battles
- you still keep loot
U am smort.
You don't need a team to hit npcs?
people hit them all the time as soon as they reach loot level 4.
you should grave before this gets too outta hand.
people hit them all the time as soon as they reach loot level 4.
you should grave before this gets too outta hand.