Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personal stats unaligned

Started by JMead [1706873] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
JMead [1706873]
When looking through my personal stats I noticed they were unaligned making it hard to match up the stats correctly at first. I did restart my device but that didn't do anything.
http://imgur.com/a/SFNM3MY
I wasn't able to upload the images but here's the link to them