Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WTF?

Started by chupACABra [474281] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 907 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Scarley [2261969]
It's a Cthulhu joke

It translates to "Released Halloween container change that allow yours call to charged Old Ones"

Basically updated old Halloween baskets to work in the new system.
ZhynnMantis [2636114]
I was beat to the Cthulhu reference... Actually the translation is "I, your Lord God, bathes in your tears of frustration waiting for Crime 2.0. Use your pitiful human frustration posting in GD as your life force feeds your destruction and my magnificece!!!"
bradinglingding [2052273]
it doesnt actually mean this, i google it and found out it means this :

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Beerstein [1322136]
Tried using AI and it kept giving me bullshit answers claiming it was a cypher, then when asking what ciphers it used it'd give ones that when I checked were totally wrong. It did this with multiple ciphers that I'd fact check and find were total bullshit before I gave up and found out it was Lovecraftian and some quick googling got me there.

Never trust AI.

For the next forum search on this it's an attempt at R'Lyehian, and you can google it for a translation, though AFAIK it's not a full language and the translator is just a best guess type of deal.