Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot access Torn on desktop

Started by a_star_oth [2652151] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
a_star_oth [2652151]
I recently moved to Belgium and I am accessing Torn with my campus WiFi (eduroam) on mobile. This access works fine and I had no issues whatsoever.

However, I cannot access Torn on desktop, as it says it is checking my browser indefinitely and it just keeps refreshing the page.

Before posting here I tried the following:
- Clearing all browser's cache
- Disabling all extensions and themes
- Switching between Linux and Windows OS

I did not try to change browser (I'm using Firefox) as the browser has not seen recent updates, and it was working fine before.

It seems to be related to the fact I'm now in Belgium, given the timing, but I have no issue playing on mobile with TPDA.