Has anyone found out a strategy for the casino wheel, or is it just rigged like all the other games in the casino?
Casino wheel method?
Started by postaldude [2706261] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
There is no strategy because the outcome is determined as soon as you push spin. It doesn't matter how fast or at what position you push stop. Call that whatever you will!
Oh its sooo rigged. You will see it when you're coming close to PI. It will either spin more than normal to get passed PI or it will slow right down so it doesnt make it to PI. I stopped posting my money away on it awile ago. I use to see people winning PI quite often in reddit or other places and now I never see anyone posting they won.
I’ve won 4 villas this month not a pi but something
Learned that a longgg time ago posting a similar question, now as soon as I hit spin I also hit stop and just wait for the the wheel to tell me I didn’t win a PI haha
the pi is the hope that always makes me spin so far I've gotten 0.5 mill the most but I got 25 points a few times. I've resorted to collecting certificates of lame and awesome as well as the mediocre shirt and sword so I won't feel that bad when I spin it haha
Leslie wheels are totally rigged but seem profitable anyway (all 3)
It seems that PI is about 0.075% chance when you spin the wheel of awesome.
Check this project for more info/proof.
(Shameless self advertisement, since I couldn't post in both tool and gambling forum)
It seems that PI is about 0.075% chance when you spin the wheel of awesome.
Check this project for more info/proof.
(Shameless self advertisement, since I couldn't post in both tool and gambling forum)
Mentions: [Site] LWP : Leslie wheels profitability
This is awesome and needed, please make a thread in this gambling forum I didn't even know that tools one existed. It was disappointing to see that lose and casino tokens +25 made up almost half my spins lol
From your cool ass website:
Lose was x4, doesn't show up in the table, if I can make a recommendation I'd say add that so people know just how much we suck when copy pasting the table
From your cool ass website:
| Money $2,000,000 | $2,000,000 | 2 | $4,000,000 |
| Money $1,500,000 | $1,500,000 | 2 | $3,000,000 |
| Points x25 | $1,125,000 | 2 | $2,250,000 |
| Mystery gift : Combat Gloves | $1,898,069 | 1 | $1,898,069 |
| Money $500,000 | $500,000 | 2 | $1,000,000 |
| Money $250,000 | $250,000 | 3 | $750,000 |
| Mystery gift : Box of Medical Supplies | $239,256 | 1 | $239,256 |
| Points x5 | $225,000 | 1 | $225,000 |
| Tokens x25 | $0 | 3 | $0 |
Thanks a lot for those kind words!
I'll add loss/hosp/honor in the array, following your suggestion.
Yeah Leslie gives A LOT of casino tokens, so we can use them to lose money in the other casino games (every game requiring token is not profitable afaik).
A smart guy thisChed Leslie.
I'll add loss/hosp/honor in the array, following your suggestion.
Yeah Leslie gives A LOT of casino tokens, so we can use them to lose money in the other casino games (every game requiring token is not profitable afaik).
A smart guy this
I’ve gotten 100 points several times from it, never donator or PI. I do it randomly though. I’ve gotten the Villa several times though, on the 50k one and even a business ticket on there.
For me the Wheel has been very profitable, long term you'll make money from it, I myself I track every spin on Google docs to see how much I have gained from it
The 50k wheel is okay.
It's okay. You just need 496 more villas to make it same value as PI
I just checked how many villas I had sitting around from wheel spins, I had 9 villas and 17 trailers ???