Dear Short Bus...
Thank you for the ride.
Thank you to every single person in Short Bus who contributed,
whether it was giving beneficial items to our members,
leading pushes when no one could,
or simply just hitting to keep our bus in motion.
Thank you to those who kept us smiling,
and keeping drama from entering our cheerful bus.
And a special thank you to our leaders,
Shady69, Jokur, Kalaya and ghostfacers,
For giving us a direction and an assurance this bus wouldn't crash today.
Thank you for also planning our route and thinking (rather) quick when we faced a road block.
I remember how the short bus changed me as well.
When I stepped into the short bus for the first time,
I thought to myself:
"eh, i'll maybe do a few hits here and there but honestly i'm just here for the merits and tokens"
And I stayed like that for a while,
until I realised that Elims would affect my income.
I only flew once a day now,
And doing trading was out of the question, being in hosp all the time.
I was making, maybe 30% of the money compared to pre-elims.
So I was like:
"If elims are gonna affect my income, might as well hit right?"
So I did more hits, maybe 20-30.
But I wasn't doing much in chat or anything.
Until one night, where -Minx- gave me 18m in xanax!
At that time, 18m was like 15% of my frickin networth.
So I realised the short bus has faith in me, in everyone.
I changed from that point onwards.
I (tried to) lead a push, that we might've lost.
I (tried to) use my brain to plan the short buses' future route.
And I most importantly, tried to keep everyone's hopes up when we were raidly losing lives.
I knew hope was the only thing we were missing, so I tried to achieve it.
In the end, everyone believed,
and we defeated GOAT, making it to 3rd and getting the "Mission Accomplish" merit.
Althought it wasn't 1st, I was content with our placing.
Everyone on the short bus grew during our ride,
and I'd like to think we all enjoyed it.
Therefore I'd like to thank the Short Bus,
For giving me the best 1st Elims experience anyone could ever have.
Thank you for the ride.
Thank you to every single person in Short Bus who contributed,
whether it was giving beneficial items to our members,
leading pushes when no one could,
or simply just hitting to keep our bus in motion.
Thank you to those who kept us smiling,
and keeping drama from entering our cheerful bus.
And a special thank you to our leaders,
Shady69, Jokur, Kalaya and ghostfacers,
For giving us a direction and an assurance this bus wouldn't crash today.
Thank you for also planning our route and thinking (rather) quick when we faced a road block.
I remember how the short bus changed me as well.
When I stepped into the short bus for the first time,
I thought to myself:
"eh, i'll maybe do a few hits here and there but honestly i'm just here for the merits and tokens"
And I stayed like that for a while,
until I realised that Elims would affect my income.
I only flew once a day now,
And doing trading was out of the question, being in hosp all the time.
I was making, maybe 30% of the money compared to pre-elims.
So I was like:
"If elims are gonna affect my income, might as well hit right?"
So I did more hits, maybe 20-30.
But I wasn't doing much in chat or anything.
Until one night, where -Minx- gave me 18m in xanax!
At that time, 18m was like 15% of my frickin networth.
So I realised the short bus has faith in me, in everyone.
I changed from that point onwards.
I (tried to) lead a push, that we might've lost.
I (tried to) use my brain to plan the short buses' future route.
And I most importantly, tried to keep everyone's hopes up when we were raidly losing lives.
I knew hope was the only thing we were missing, so I tried to achieve it.
In the end, everyone believed,
and we defeated GOAT, making it to 3rd and getting the "Mission Accomplish" merit.
Althought it wasn't 1st, I was content with our placing.
Everyone on the short bus grew during our ride,
and I'd like to think we all enjoyed it.
Therefore I'd like to thank the Short Bus,
For giving me the best 1st Elims experience anyone could ever have.