Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Send To Play

Started by xEvilMortyx [2175882] on in Fun & Games.

30 replies · 341 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

xEvilMortyx [2175882] ×4

xEvilMortyx [2175882]
I'm a day late but everyone keep saying "make a forum" Aight , Dang ?

Random gamble game , like spin a wheel

If You send a xanax you will get a random Red Gift value as high as about $5 million

If you send a E DVD you will get a random Blue gift value as high as about $9 million

I will upgrade prize pools in the future and with each the chance of the random item being worth more then your gamble increases , so e dvd has a higher chance then xanax of a random gift being worth more

I won't be doing this all the time , I have faction and personal in game stuff to do , so If I'm unable I'll Put Closed on my Profile. If you played post your gifts , win or loss.




( Heads Up: giving or receiving a reward / gift / payment to like or dislike is against torn rules and can get your account suspended , they record your messages )

Shooby disliked your thread
I never interacted with him

Ridh_One disliked your thread
I haven't received anything from you or interacted with you ridh

NightWing disliked your thread
I haven't had interaction with this person either ?

Spooky disliked your thread
They interacted with me in trade chat. I assumed they assumed it was a scam as did other's until I made this thread that people that Have played , win or lose , requested me to make .
Apparently spooky views any gamble where it's not Everyone's A Winner as a scam.
Whom [1832980]
I won a spin on wheel but 5 point win so not sure if win for ur wheel but thought i let u know my wheel spin win today Septembir 22st was 5 point win for cost 1 million torn city bucks. no need to thank me for this but can try and win again tomorrow when timer is back to zero time
_s10th [2672837]
12:41:38 - 23/09/21 You opened a Christmas Present containing 1x Can of Rockstar Rudolph, 4x Flash Grenade, 2x LSD

...yeah, don't get greedy, guys :P

12:44:19 - 23/09/21 You opened a Christmas Present containing 10x Cannabis
BeFree94 [2654303]
You sent some Xanax to xEvilMortyx with the message: Send To Play/Random Gift Game

You were sent a Christmas Present from xEvilMortyx with the message: Present Game

You opened the Christmas Present and received 7x Small First Aid Kit

Mentions: xEvilMortyx [2175882]

17- [2644642]
00:55:41 - 25/09/21You opened a Christmas Present containing 6x Flash Grenade
00:58:03 - 25/09/21 You opened a Christmas Present containing 10x Sheep Plushie

00:59:49 - 25/09/21 You opened a Christmas Present containing 1x Erotic DVD