Hi, I was just reading old newspaper articles and came across this from that CE guide from the 14th April.
> For a long time, these questions were essentially unanswerable, but the CE penalty nerf coupled with another change – the ordering of players available for an OC by their actual CE – me that these questions could now be researched.
I’m working on our faction OC’s (as always), and didn’t notice this, or at least, it’s not the same order as Yata’s AE guess.
Can someone explain to me how this works please?
As I understand it, this is talking about the list of people available to choose from when you set up an OC. Is this correct?
If so, this could be very useful. It might even be worth going through my own crime logs to get an accurate AE/CE value to compare to others.
> For a long time, these questions were essentially unanswerable, but the CE penalty nerf coupled with another change – the ordering of players available for an OC by their actual CE – me that these questions could now be researched.
I’m working on our faction OC’s (as always), and didn’t notice this, or at least, it’s not the same order as Yata’s AE guess.
Can someone explain to me how this works please?
As I understand it, this is talking about the list of people available to choose from when you set up an OC. Is this correct?
If so, this could be very useful. It might even be worth going through my own crime logs to get an accurate AE/CE value to compare to others.