Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4b + Honored

Started by erk [1538328] on in Achievements.

13 replies · 648 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
120
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

erk [1538328]
This is probably kinda lame considering how long I’ve been on this damn game but I’ve always set out to be balanced with my stats all this time all for pretty much this and I’m pretty chuffed it was the four that pushed me to 500 awards too! (yes I’m aware I’m adding myself to more chain lists with this >.>)


[image: i.imgur.com]