Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Save Spy

Started by Vladislav [2485612] on in Tools & Userscripts.

4 replies · 224 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
VroomVroom [2613750]
Yeah I abandoned that script because they added spies to the api and you can import them easily in tornstats now with the click of a button. easier than a script imo. Is there a reason you still want a script? I suppose I could look at updating the script but I'm not longer in a job that can do spies to debug it.
Vladislav [2485612]
Wait, they did that? Sorry, I was gone for a long time, it's my first time back in 50+ days or so so I missed a lot of updates and changes to the game. How do I save my spies in tornstats through that, exactly? I'm not very knowledgeable in this whole script and api thing I just know how to install and enter my api, and click some buttons and, that's it.
Also, I don't really necessarily want a script if possible I just want a way to be able to spy and save the stats somewhere with a click since I hate screenshotting repeatedly, but if a script is needed then so it be.
Vladislav [2485612]
Wait, they did that? Sorry, I was gone for a long time, it's my first time back in 50+ days or so so I missed a lot of updates and changes to the game. How do I save my spies in tornstats through that, exactly? I'm not very knowledgeable in this whole script and api thing I just know how to install and enter my api, and click some buttons and, that's it.
Also, I don't really necessarily want a script if possible I just want a way to be able to spy and save the stats somewhere with a click since I hate screenshotting repeatedly, but if a script is needed then so it be.

Reposting because my dumbass doesn't know how to reply I'm stupid