Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TIGER TRADING

Started by Friendly_Tiger [2692043] on in Trading Post.

11 replies · 210 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Friendly_Tiger [2692043]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] SUPER FAST AND EFFICIENT TRADING

I buy what I can and sell what I have. You can name the price, and as long as its reasonable, I won't object.
What I offer-

- 100% mug-free


[/background]

- Best deals

- If I am unable to serve you, I will recommend other traders so you do not have to wait

-Fast and efficient trading
BelgranTempest [2687909]
Although there were certain complications in trading, we were able to trade smoothly with benefits for both:
1) I sent him what I had to sell that was of interest to him.
2) He paid me the amount they were worth (each with a decent value).
3) I was never attacked after he sent me the money that I even had time [as soon as I had the opportunity] to save it in the stock market without having lost even $ 1.
In any case, I calculated with the system calculator the amount for which I was paid and it was confirmed that it was true: no fault was found in both calculations.
Like many others [who commented positive things about him] I tell them that he is trustworthy (the least, for now, in my case) and that he is one of those who respects and complies with what he says.