Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oculus quest

Started by TheDevilsBigToe [2204723] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
TheDevilsBigToe [2204723]
It's very rare that I spend money on myself, but for once I'm going to.

I'm ordering an oculus quest 2.

Any suggestions/recommendations for games accessories more than welcome.

I'll update here with mine and my families experiences when it gets here. Quite excited actually :p
xirion [2618808]
Ofc, I think beat saber is one of them, Everyone I know loves it :)

I'd also suggest maybe Gorn, and Superhot VR. Superhot VR specifically can be very... interesting if you like to F around with the enemies and try out different strategies every game
yewnit [2592654]
One of my friends recommended to me to get something like a removable and washable fabric mask that goes over the foam that touches your face, to keep the foam from soaking up all your sweat. He never got back to me with a link of where to get it and I've never had the time to search for it, but it sounded like a good investment imo to prolong your VR's lifespan.