Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flower perk

Started by Akanoid [2425950] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 283 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Akanoid [2425950]
14:18:00 - 26/09/21 You bought 63x Banana Orchid at $4,000 each for a total of $252,000 from Cayman Islands

I should be able to buy 68 flowers (29x2+5x2), but it only allows me to buy 63, is flower perks not doubled?
Beecool [2653670]
In my first flight to SA, I could carry 63 items. Now at my next trip I can carry only 58. The only difference I see is that the first time I used Torn App on my Iphone, and the second trip I was before my pc (with Torntools active).

edit: I work in flower shop and have the +5 perk

edit 2: Today went two times in Japan, could carry only 58 items. (florist perk not working) Used TornPDA