[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
Hi all, i need a loan of 50m or more for personal use.
I will pay back 60m in one month or 15m per week for one month.
if you want to know about how I make a lot of money, you can contact me (especially those who want to give me a loan) I will be happy to answer.
Thank you in advance
_______________________________________________________
some questions that may be in your mind
Why don't you borrow from loan shark?
because my loan limit is only 70k and i need more than that.
How can you pay it off?
just chat me (if you ask me just out of curiosity, I won't reply).
Do you know your limit in borrowing money?
I fully understand the limits of the money I will borrow and return.
How can i be trusted to lend that much money?
I don't have anything that can be used as collateral, what I need is great trust from you.
What if you can't afford to pay?
if I can't pay then I will never borrow that much, I borrow because I need it not because I'm looking for a moment's profit.[/background]
Hi all, i need a loan of 50m or more for personal use.
I will pay back 60m in one month or 15m per week for one month.
if you want to know about how I make a lot of money, you can contact me (especially those who want to give me a loan) I will be happy to answer.
Thank you in advance
_______________________________________________________
some questions that may be in your mind
Why don't you borrow from loan shark?
because my loan limit is only 70k and i need more than that.
How can you pay it off?
just chat me (if you ask me just out of curiosity, I won't reply).
Do you know your limit in borrowing money?
I fully understand the limits of the money I will borrow and return.
How can i be trusted to lend that much money?
I don't have anything that can be used as collateral, what I need is great trust from you.
What if you can't afford to pay?
if I can't pay then I will never borrow that much, I borrow because I need it not because I'm looking for a moment's profit.[/background]
Note : You can see my income history in my gallery/images