Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MACKS

Started by DARKMAXXARONI [2201149] on in Achievements.

16 replies · 483 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
56
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
DARKMAXXARONI [2201149]
  • Strength 321,670,XXX −11%
  • Defense 1,193,XXX −20%
  • Speed 299,538,XXX −5%
  • Dexterity 408,784,XXX +10%
  • Total 1,031,186,XXX
Sorry I cant show it uncensored, im much too important

Youngest player ever to hit 1b total stats
HerrSchmidt [2069746]
I knew the first time we met, you were destined for greatness.

I feel like the dude who predicted a recession and finally got it right after 87th prediction.

Congratulations macca boy!