So The auction menu and setup is good but definitely can do with some improving!
- History/keeping track of past auction win and loss bids ( like how casino games have "statistics/last turns" options at the top of their screens)
- A little toggle to filter out auctions and show only auctions/bids you are bidding on
- There is the little comma issue when rebidding which isn't a BIIIIG deal but sometimes you just gotta count your 0's XD
- An option to "search" for certain items up for auction ( if there is nothing, it comes back as search empty)
I don't think any actual changes need to be made to the actual bidding system, I find that ok :)
I just think the above added would be cool features to have and to utilize
Opinions?
Maybe anything else that I'm not seeing ?
- History/keeping track of past auction win and loss bids ( like how casino games have "statistics/last turns" options at the top of their screens)
- A little toggle to filter out auctions and show only auctions/bids you are bidding on
- There is the little comma issue when rebidding which isn't a BIIIIG deal but sometimes you just gotta count your 0's XD
- An option to "search" for certain items up for auction ( if there is nothing, it comes back as search empty)
I don't think any actual changes need to be made to the actual bidding system, I find that ok :)
I just think the above added would be cool features to have and to utilize
Opinions?
Maybe anything else that I'm not seeing ?