I got on earlier and paid my back upkeep from the week and I think it would be nice to be able to pay in advance. I own my PI and I know it takes quite some time to accumulate enough back upkeep to get negative effects, but I'm the kind of person who likes to keep it current but find it tedious to have to remember to pay it daily. It would be helpful even if you limit it to only being able to pay a week in advance.
Property Upkeep
Started by xThunderSlugx [2174166] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Simply yes, much needed.
bump
Bump
This has been suggested atleast 5 times already in my time here alone if you search the suggestion forum for upkeep, every time it gets denied.
It would really be an unnecessary implementation. Paying your upkeep is quite literally one of the easiest aspects of the game and doesn't effect your happy generally for a long time.
Not gonna rate + or - because I don't really care, but it has been suggested many times before. I don't see this one being any different.
It would really be an unnecessary implementation. Paying your upkeep is quite literally one of the easiest aspects of the game and doesn't effect your happy generally for a long time.
Not gonna rate + or - because I don't really care, but it has been suggested many times before. I don't see this one being any different.