Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost

Started by Cented [2626185] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 184 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Cented [2626185]
I came back to Torn after like a 60 day hiatus and I don't know what to do. My battle stats are extremely low. I don't have a PI. I'm nowhere near to even have a million dollars. My only 'real' way of getting cash right now is a company where im getting paid $300K per day. But I seriously don't know what to do right now. I'm looking at other accounts that are only 120 days old and are already make hundreds of millions of dollars and I just wonder how they got there?

Btw is donator status like a must-have? If it is I don't really wanna call it this but is it pay to win? Or are there other ways to make loads of money and be incredibly strong without it

BUMP PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS :)
Kaladin [2712913]
Simply fly, that's how everyone makes money. I don't even have a PI yet and I make 2 million a day from it. Check out the level 15 money guide on the tutorials and guides forum.
undo [2090073]
Read Baldr's Basic Advice and other guides in Tutorials and Guides. Then, just start playing. It's not a race; there isn't a finish line.

Yes, you should get donator status once you have enough money... which you can do by buying a donator pack with in-game money, so, no, it's not pay-to-win.

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice

Amrak_Dezark [2189876]
Donator or sub status isnt a must have... but if you want to be competitive you'll need it. It's easy to make the money in a month for a donator pack if you dont want to get sub status. Once you have money look into buying stock BBs which will passively fund your needs
RmB [2632539]
Growth is exponential for quite a while so if you just keep consistently doing missions, training, and flying you will see things differently in no time. And the most important thing to remember is that there will always be a bigger fish than you but you will also always have smaller ones below you too, and that none of that matters at all anyway. Also you should join a faction that works with your style of play and helps you maximise what you have. And just keep grinding away and don't ever worry about the end, because there isn't one. You will forever be growing until Ched's servers meltdown.