Grave.
Outdated.
Started by cyber_warlord [585403] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
I mean, that makes fairly good sense.
R+
R+
they already have high stealth
| Throwing Knife | 7.9 |
| Ninja Stars | 7.6 |
When did they do that???
Oh I see it was a visual display glitch in the updates.
Oh I see it was a visual display glitch in the updates.
Graved as per OP request - Smokey