Tips on traveling and trading plz
Traveling
Started by Kcanil [2707443] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Moved to Questions & Answers as this seems more fitting.
I’m not a trader at all, so I’m sure some folks will chime in with some helpful tips.
I don’t fly much, but I do find these sites useful for profit/overseas stock:
https://runnerstables.netlify.app/
https://arsonwarehouse.com/foreign-stock
iribuya’s visual flying guide
Anddddd lastly, Guide List < there are individual sections for $$& (several trade guides), and a Travel section with other various flying guides. Deff recommend checking out them and seeing what they offer tip wise.
I’m not a trader at all, so I’m sure some folks will chime in with some helpful tips.
I don’t fly much, but I do find these sites useful for profit/overseas stock:
https://runnerstables.netlify.app/
https://arsonwarehouse.com/foreign-stock
iribuya’s visual flying guide
Anddddd lastly, Guide List < there are individual sections for $$& (several trade guides), and a Travel section with other various flying guides. Deff recommend checking out them and seeing what they offer tip wise.
Mentions: Guide list · iribuya's Visual Guide To Flying