Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IOU Support Group

Started by Mystique- [2013744] on in Stock Market.

334 replies · 8.86k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 335 / 335 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
335
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

firefinal2 [1425079]
I dont want to talk about it... I'm all in on IOU (320m shares @ 45b worth)
Got an average price of 137.50....

Was able to sell yesterday for a little profit... took the gamble that it will get back to 138+... instead woke up this morning with a massive drop...
5amuel [867675]
Yeah, I'm in at 138. Looks like I'll be spending a bit of time away from Torn. Ched has manipulated this stock market so hard to the point its virtually unplayable
BoffaDeez [1515128]
Hiiii I'm Boffa.
Yay... One LESS thing to do on here :( .. up and down stock fluctuation is one thing, but tanking them is just poopoo. I feel like buying IOU at 136.26 was already a very low & good buy. Noone sees these Ched TRAP doors coming, probably because it's unrealistic... Anyways.....
But yeah f**k off with this shit

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE
BoffaDeez [1515128]
IOU didn't just take a dip to all new low 7 days straight- Ched is just f**king off holding 30 Trillion dollars tied down. The stock has never been down here for more than a day, he just baited everyone and manipulated it....

OR maybeee - the CEO got caught using the wrong pronouns in an interview and now the media is bashing him publicly or something ... never know these days bahaha