Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RAGE!!!

Started by Ajzombie [2136497] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ajzombie [2136497]
IM LITERALLY JUST POSTING THIS CAUSE IM PISSED AND I JUST WANT TO RAGE SOMEWHERE SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT. I LITERALLY DO NOT GIVE A f**k RIGHT NOW!!!!

WHY THE f**k DO YOU NEED TO MEET SO MANY f**kING REQUIREMENTS TO f**kING TAKE TERRITORY!!!!???? LIKE f**kING SERIOUS NOT ALL f**kING FACTIONS CAN GET 10 PEOPLE AND DO TO REALLY BIG f**kING FACTIONS HUGGING THE STARTING SECTION TO START CLAIMING TERRITORIES NO NEW FACTION JUST STARTING OUT CAN f**kING CLAIM A TERRITORY UNLESS THEY HAVE A FULL MAXED OUT f**kING TERRITORY!!!! HOW THE f**k IS A FACTION SUPPOSED TO GROW UNDER THESE f**kING CONDITIONS!!!!!

I feel better now thank you for you attention. please carry on with what you was doing.
Hawk [2080065]
Seriously though...

I recommend you join a well-run faction first.
- Learn from them.
- Volunteer to do some of the work of recruiting and cultivating new members.
- Be humble and listen to them.
- Learn how to lead a group of un-related, geographically separated, personality-colliding basement dwellers from those who are already good at it.

Then you will better understand how to lead your own team down a similar road of your own.

I can recommend several very organized factions appropriate for your level if you're interested.

Best of luck.