Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription suspension

Started by man_in_black [321049] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
man_in_black [321049]
Hi,
I recieved the following events;
  • our Amazon subscription has been cancelled. Thank you. 10:31:35 30/07/21
  • Your Amazon subscription has been cancelled. Thank you. 10:31:35 30/07/21
  • Donation issue : Amazon has suspended your subscription. 10:31:34 30/07/21
  • Donation issue : Amazon has refused authorization of the payment. Please try again later with a different payment method. 10:31:34 30/07/21
This has been happening every year since i started subscription, is there a reason for that?!
Charra [2230731]
I'm gonna throw this out there because it happens to me regularly but I know why. I always save an old debit card as my default payment on Amazon, something with little or no cash available on it. I let my son play with my phone at times and this is one way I can 100% ensure nothing is purchased on accident. Sometimes the booger can bypass a PIN lock so I'd rather be safe than sorry. Just a thought so I wanted to share.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
someotheradmin [1748048] Tester
On Torn side we don't know much more than that. Since amazon/paypal etc don't disclose the real reasons to us. You need to contact their support