I was playing slots, a few spins weren't ending with the images lined up on the arrow. I didn't notice until 3 cars lined up right below the line, making me realize I didn't win. https://imgur.com/gallery/CZkWAiX
Slots Malfunction
Started by MTabinski [2680378] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
I have tried to cleared cache. But how what happens to this winnings I wasn't awarded?
In case of a caching issue, just the images on the front end are messed up. If you had won anything on the back end, it would have been credited to you irrespective of what is visible on the screen.
Is the issue resolved for you or are the images still misaligned?
Is the issue resolved for you or are the images still misaligned?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!