Just a thought . adding drag racing would be cool. I used to say education courses but none new in 5 years so let me sugest drag racing and see what happens
Drag racing
Started by samora [19302] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I mean... I get it, but if you're just going for acceleration racing, you could just do a 1 lap race around the speedway... I see what you're going for, but it seems awfully niche to add a whole new type of racing type, let alone drag racing... I'd wager to guess that something like F1 racing would be more popular than drag racing. I just don't think it really fits well or is warranted, ya know?
I was just throwing it out their without great details . but in drag racing your reaction can mean more then top speed or acceleration thus in
my "vision " of the drag race a guy with a stock robin can beat a fully maxed F40, by wheel spin,a crash. a cross or a red light (bad reaction time )
my "vision " of the drag race a guy with a stock robin can beat a fully maxed F40, by wheel spin,a crash. a cross or a red light (bad reaction time )