What does Load Out capacity mean in the points building? This was the first I had noticed it. Thanks.
Load out capacity
Started by WIT_KAT [1641178] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I believe buying it once, will give you a fourth load out, twice a fifth, etc.
Yes this is exactly what it is. I bought it to see a couple months ago xD and don’t use it myself. You have 3 already, just giving you additional presets :)
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
treu that
Thanks everyone.