Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Where do I look for a spouse? [Grave this post]

Started by Rema999 [2671610] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rema999 [2671610]
I’m trying to find a spouse who owns a PI (I can pay upkeep and maximize all the customizations) but I don’t know where to look. Any idea please?
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Don't pay upgrade PI that you do not own unless they are your friends that you don't mind losing money from and don't let others do that for you unless they have solid built reputation for that like mrashkill guy. Mind you backstabbing and scamming is legal and common in Torn.

Secondly, instead looking for spouse with pi, consider to rent a pi with a friend. Marry yourown friend or someone you can tolerate. Coz Torn is a long journey, one of you may get in trouble, a salty person may endlessly trash your pi. If you marry a friend or someone you can tolerate, this won't bother you. And maybe one day you two even share wealth together or do mistakes that each of you can take advantage of but choose not to. IE my spouse forgot to turn off share vault option for weeks and I always send my spouse a bulk of up keep money in advance. Both could screw each other but both of us chose not to. So yeah I always suggest look somewhere close like company or faction friends. Sharing pi rent and up keep will make both of you spend less daily expenses
Ata [2507441]
What she said. Look in the pool of your friends / people you know / faction mates, this is the safest bet.