Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What should I start with?

Started by Jasonandfly [2719513] on in Travel & Culture.

2 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Jasonandfly [2719513]
I'm nearly lvl 15 and got to know the game a lil bit now.
When I can fly where should I start? And what should I start with?
Like buying stuff and selling but what do I buy where and where do I sell it?
Thanks for the answers
gl1tch [2395677]
Hey man!

So I got almost all of my advice when starting out from Baldr's guide:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0

For tips on flying specifically you can read Iribuya's guide:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16043994&b=0&a=0&to=18483546

If you have any other questions you're welcome to ask! Long time flyer here.