Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Daredevil1234 [2704729] on in Fun & Games.

22 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Daredevil1234 [2704729]
Hey everyone I was planning to start this thread for some time . I thought now is the right time to start one.

Giveaway:



150000 cash
or
50 Beer Bottle
or
3 Bag of Candy



Follow the rules given below to join the giveaway event


Rules:

1) Like and subscribe
2) Post meme or joke or anything to join the event
3) Only 1 post allowed for each player for each page




Note :. I will pick a player using random number generator. No need to message . Just post and wait for the giveaway to take place.


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Come Join the thread and Support ...!!!!!

Donation were give by : [/background]

iceskullfire
easter_egg
Gat
SweetTart [2700522]
A middle-aged teacher named Mrs. Jackson saw one of her first grade boys making rude faces at the preschoolers on the playground She said "You know, Liam, when I was a little girl I was told that if I made ugly faces it might freeze and stay like that." Liam replied "Well sorry Mrs. Jackson, but you can't say you weren't warned.
SirRence [2720185]
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
charliecrush [2720974]
I'm going on my daily dump-run. And my faction leader is still wondering where all my energy is going. They suspect slutting, but they got nothing on me HA-HA
Daredevil1234 [2704729]
Bump


Come on guys keep the thread going

Will wait for 2 more days
If no more entries then I will close the thread and will GIVEAWAY to those who have posted above

Sorry for the delay...!!!