Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Impressive display

Started by VonSchraeder [1027488] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

VonSchraeder [1027488]
What qualifies as an impressive display for the display case? Is it a monetary amount? A number of items...perhaps this has been asked before but I was unable to locate a suitable answer.
Kaladin [2712913]
If not about the merit, even a large quantity of a common item is impressive to me. One player I saw has millions of bricks in their display cabinet which made me take pause, but yeah like the guy above said collector items are very valuable and impressive to have in a display case
VonSchraeder [1027488]
Thanks for the answer, even though it is rather disappointing. I had envisioned a balance of rare and uncommon items being more impressive. Or perhaps just an amazing collection of items....A bit of a buzzkill knowing that 5 measly items for just one month is the requirement. I uprated those that have enlightened me