Animals in Torn
Started by PISolo [1095969] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Hey all.... Why are there no animals in the game? It would be interesting to have defense animals (dogs, tigers, lions), to grow and train, to sell, to fight, for which to buy food or other items. Animals to be used for other purposes, to collect in a private zoo on our islands, etc. New courses of study, new companies, new merits, racing competitions could be born. You could go around with leashed crocodiles or have birds trained to steal that increase the ability to find objects...rather than through merits.
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
How... 12 ye-...
Dogs were a thing. If I'm not mistaken, dogs were a thing since you started. They were removed. Couldn't tell you why, but I imagine there was a pretty good reason.
As for other animals, well, if dogs ain't coming back, odds are, lions and crocodiles aren't either.
How... 12 ye-...
Dogs were a thing. If I'm not mistaken, dogs were a thing since you started. They were removed. Couldn't tell you why, but I imagine there was a pretty good reason.
As for other animals, well, if dogs ain't coming back, odds are, lions and crocodiles aren't either.
There Could be different kind of animals for multiple uses…
Very interesting..... I think you should be an absolute genius... maybe
Hey now, don't age me!! Dogs were even *slightly* before my time.