Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed, Winners announced

Started by Maggieee [1958272] on in Fun & Games.

41 replies · 334 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Maggieee [1958272]
This is list of who qualified in time for competition


[image: i.imgur.com]

If your name is not on here and u commented in time, your networth over 300 million.



[image: i.imgur.com]


Quack First place win


[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]
(I distracted so I did not get event like other 2)



[image: i.imgur.com]

2nd place covet


[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

third place B73


[image: i.imgur.com]

good job all winner, very lucky to you!
Direwolf2 [2251645]
Hey there, i came back to the game after i had made the account 2-3 years ago but never played. I somehow have 25 mill negative balance from something i don't understand.

It would be nice if the player base supported me and helped me. Thank you a lot.
advice to learn the game is very appreciated
zaXeno [2714329]
Hahahaha.

Looked at the first comp you posted earlier today, but didn't comment on it because I already had WSU stocks active. I did notice lots of people who had lots of NW posting in it thou.. Guess that's why you put in the new requirements.

Never thought I'd curse my networth.

Hahaha

ggwp

*Edit
Just a little bit salty, I mean, its a chance for a PI!! =p Still GL to everyone else.